During your pregnancy you will experience amazing physical changes and may have some discomforts or concerns. We are happy to answer your questions and suggest comfort measures and remedies, as needed.
There are some symptoms that can be a sign of something more serious. Please call us right away if you have any of the following:
- Bleeding or leaking of fluid from the vagina
- Severe abdominal pain or cramping
- Pain, burning or trouble urinating
- Fever of 101 degrees Fahrenheit or more
- Vomiting and not being able to keep liquids in your stomach
- The baby isn’t moving nearly as much as before – once you have been able to feel your baby move regularly
- More than 4-5 contractions an hour or frequent tightening of the uterus before 3-7 weeks of pregnancy.
- Bad or constant headaches
- Blurred vision, spots or flashing lights in front of your eyes
- A sudden weight gain of a pound or more a day or a large amount of swelling (especially in face)