Introducing our Adult After-Hours Clinic
What do you do when you’re feeling sick on the weekend, or when your regular doctor is booked — or closed for the day?
Now, there’s a solution for this common healthcare problem: our Adult After-Hours Clinic. We offer this service with these goals in mind:
- To provide affordable after-hours care
- To provide you with an opportunity to get care for an illness or minor injury after work hours when your regular doctor has no available same-day appointments
- To keep you from having to leave work or get childcare during business hours for an urgent visit
How to make an appointment
This is not a walk in clinic. You have two options for scheduling an appointment, depending on when you call:
- During normal business hours: Call your primary care doctor’s office to make an appointment at the Adult After-Hours Clinic.
- After hours: Call the Adult After-Hours Clinic directly at 1-415-925-8950 to schedule an appointment.
Our Adult After-Hours Clinic takes most of the same insurances as your primary care provider.
The Clinic is staffed by physicians from Prima Medical Foundation and Marin Healthcare District Health Centers.
Download the flyer for more information.