Prima Medical Foundation is looking forward to welcoming new patient support professionals to our positive, high-energy team. With a network of clinics throughout Marin and Southern Sonoma County, Prima functions as an extended family of healthcare advocates who take pride in knowing that we aren’t just making a living; we’re making a positive impact on the health of our patients and their families.
Prima Medical Foundation is looking for a full-time, exempt Operations Manager for our administration office in Novato.
The Operations Manager provides operational support and leadership to Prima Medical Foundation (PMF) and its 10+ clinic locations and affiliates, acting as a liaison between the Practice Managers and the PMF senior management team. In order to ensure the delivery of high-quality, safe, efficient patient care, the Operations Manager is responsible for developing and implementing process improvement initiatives and training/leadership development efforts for PMF’s team of Practice Managers. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to lead change while maintaining best practices. Areas of responsibility include: EMR, medical billing, I.T., finance, staffing, training and leadership development. The Operations Manager reports to the Director of Operations.
The Operations Manager must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a multi-clinic healthcare environment.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a healthcare-related field is required.
- Identifies, develops and implements process improvement initiatives based on each individual clinic’s needs while balancing the overall goals of the organization.
- Monitors and analyzes medical billing for efficiency and accuracy company-wide.
- Creates, develops, implements and monitors initiatives in order to maximize incentive programs (e.g., MACRA, etc.).
- Identifies, develops and implements specific training and leadership development efforts for the PMF Practice Managers.
- Partners with Director of Operations to prepare and present monthly financials, staffing analysis and other reports.
- Provides solutions to complex business issues.
- Ability to drive to/from various clinic locations (requires a California Driver’s License and automobile insurance in good-standing).
This position is classified as full-time, regular position. We have a generous benefits package. Employees are eligible for medical, vision, and dental benefits on the first of the month following thirty days of employment, and are eligible to participate in our 401(k) on the first of the month following employment.
Send your resume in text, .doc, or .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
REFERENCE JOB CODE: PMF2016-79
Prima Medical Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.