How to get a Referral
Before you see a specialist we would like you to contact your primary care physician and your insurance provider. The procedure for getting a referral will vary by insurance provider.
How to get a Prescription Refill
Please call the Pharmacy for your refill needs. The pharmacy will request approval from our offices. Prescription requests are authorized in timely manner, but please be aware that it can take up to 24 hours.
It is the responsibility of the patient to know and understand policies and benefits of their insurance. This includes:
- Prior authorization procedures
- Covered hospital/lab x-rays
- Current claims address
Please present this and any change in information at the time of your visit.
Payment and Billing
Co-payments are due at the time of visit.
Each month you will receive an itemized bill showing services and payments. If you have not had any services during the month, but have a balance owing, you will receive a statement showing your balance.
Helping Your Doctor Help You
Here are some simple tips to make your visit or your call to the doctor the most satisfying:
- When you call the doctor, clearly state the reason for your call. The receptionist will then know how much time to allow for your appointment.
- As a new patient, it is helpful for us to have access to your medical records. We will be glad to help you obtain these records.
- Please ask questions. Your involvement is essential.