Prima Medical Foundation is looking for a full-time, regular Medical Scribe for our busy primary care office in Greenbrae, CA
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform encounter documentation into Allscripts
- Document the history of the patient’s present illness
- Document the Review-of-Systems (ROS) and physical examination
- Type dictated assessment / plan
- Look up pertinent past medical records
- Partner with the physician to deliver the pinnacle of efficient patient care.
- Help with data management projects and analysis
- HIPAA certification with a demonstrated dedication to patient privacy
- Scribe certification & experience
- Medical assistant experience
- Advanced Excel/PowerPoint/Access proficiency
This position is classified as non-exempt, full-time, regular position. We have a generous benefits package. Employees are eligible for medical, vision, and dental benefits on the first of the month following thirty days of employment, and are eligible to participate in our 401(k) on the first of the month following employment.
Send your resume in text, .doc, or .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
REFERENCE JOB CODE: PMF2017-13
External hires must pass a background check. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.