Prima Medical Foundation invites new patient support professionals to join our positive, high-energy team. With a network of clinics throughout Marin and Southern Mill Valley County, Prima functions as an extended family of healthcare advocates who take pride in knowing that we aren’t just making a living; we’re making a positive impact on the health of our patients and their families.
Prima Medical Foundation currently has an opportunity for an experienced Data Specialist to join our administration office in Novato, CA.
Under moderate supervision, candidate compiles and reports a variety of studies and analyses of financial and operational information. Work involves identifying and extracting relevant financial and operational data from various systems, developing and testing of reports, and the preparation of routine benchmark and productivity reports.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the extraction and analysis of financial and operation data reported in various financial systems.
- Interprets financial data for the purpose of determining past financial performance or to predict future operations. Makes recommendations related to financial trends, economic and business forecasts.
- Assists in the accumulation and preparation of the annual operating budgets.
- Provides support as a financial resource for the Senior Management team and Practice Managers. This requires the ability to analyze and coordinate a variety of data and to report this data in an understandable manner.
- Provide support for the strategic planning initiatives directed by Executive Leadership.
- Using data mining, report generation or other tools – develop reports or extract Information from a number of different systems to support management decision making.
- Produces a number of standard financial and operational reports on a monthly and/or quarterly basis.
- Working knowledge of cost reports, RVUs and WRVUs for provider productivity tracking, performance, comparison and evaluation reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or quantitative discipline preferred. A minimum of five years of recent financial analyst work experience in a healthcare environment. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP) and report generation products such as Crystal Reports and FRx. Ability to learn report writing tools included with company owned software. A basic understanding of the operation of healthcare providers is preferred.
Send an email and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws. email@example.com