Prima Medical Foundation is looking forward to welcoming new patient support professionals to our positive, high-energy team. With a network of clinics throughout Marin and Southern Sonoma County, Prima functions as an extended family of healthcare advocates who take pride in knowing that we aren’t just making a living; we’re making a positive impact on the health of our patients and their families.
Prima Medical Foundation is looking for a per diem Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) to join our midwifery program in Marin County.
Prima offers a competitive hourly salary and a benefit package that includes malpractice insurance, 401(k) with company match, and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Masters prepared graduate of an accredited school of nursing or public health (MSN, MPH) required and a midwifery program approved by the American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM).
- Must have current California RN and Certified Nurse Midwife license and be certified by the ACNM (or eligible).
- CNM furnishing license
- At least 3 years of experience as a Certified Nurse Midwife, preferred.
- Current CPR (BLS) or ACLS certification.
- A State furnishing license is required.
- Bilingual Spanish with proficiency in OB/GYN care preferred.
- Surgical First Assist training certification for C-Section, or equivalent preferred. First Trimester and Third Trimester Sonography training highly desired.
Please send your resume in text, .doc, or .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and salary requirement.
Job Number: PMF2017-17