Prima Medical Foundation is looking forward to welcoming new patient support professionals to our positive, high-energy team. With a network of clinics throughout Marin and Southern Sonoma County, Prima functions as an extended family of healthcare advocates who take pride in knowing that we aren’t just making a living; we’re making a positive impact on the health of our patients and their families.
Prima Medical Foundation is looking for a part-time (32 hours/week) Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) to join our midwifery program in Marin County.
Prima offers a competitive hourly salary and a benefit package that includes malpractice insurance, 401(k) with company match, and access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Masters prepared graduate of an accredited school of nursing or public health (MSN, MPH) required and a midwifery program approved by the American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM).
- Must have current California RN and Certified Nurse Midwife license and be certified by the ACNM (or eligible).
- CNM furnishing license
- At least 3 years of experience as a Certified Nurse Midwife, preferred.
- Current CPR (BLS) or ACLS certification.
- A State furnishing license is required.
- Bilingual Spanish with proficiency in OB/GYN care preferred.
- Surgical First Assist training certification for C-Section, or equivalent preferred. First Trimester and Third Trimester Sonography training highly desired.
We have a generous benefits package. Employees are eligible for medical, vision, and dental benefits on the first of the month following thirty days of employment, and are eligible to participate in our 401(k) on the first of the month following employment.
Please send your resume in text, .doc, or .pdf format to email@example.com with a CV and salary requirement.
Job Number: PMF2017-18