Prima Medical Group is looking for a full-time, regular Call Center Receptionist for our busy offices in Terra Linda.
This position is classified as non-exempt, full-time, regular position. We have a generous benefits package. Employees are eligible for medical and dental benefits on the first of the month following thirty days of employment, and are eligible to participate in our 401(k) the first of the month following employment. Prima Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call Center Receptionist Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Direct Patient Care:
• Answer telephones in a cheerful manner.
• Schedule appointments.
• Take messages for patients using electronic medical records.
• Verify and update patient demographic information.
• Register new patients.
• Address patient requests and inquires.
• Resolve patient concerns.
• Process insurance issues and assist patients in understanding insurance plans.
• Return calls as necessary
• Patient referrals
• Greet and check in/out patients, as needed.
• Collect co-payments.
• Update registration and insurance information for existing patients.
Call Center Receptionist Qualifications:
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
• Desire at least one year of related medical office experience.
• Experience with, and proficiency in, electronic medical records: Use of Allscripts and Centricity software a plus.
• Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office.
• Bi-lingual in Spanish desired
Requires an ability to read, write, do arithmetic, and apply reasoning skills equal to that of the average high school graduate. Must be able to demonstrate accurate data entry and ability to work unsupervised.
Send your resume to RecruitTeam@primamedgroup.com